Schedule an Appointment
In-Person and Video Conference Consultations
You can schedule an appointment for an in-person or a video meeting with one of our consultants. We use WCOnline to schedule our appointments. You can also schedule an appointment by contacting us at email@example.com.
Online Draft Review
If you are unavailable during our operating hours, schedule an Online Draft Review consultation through WCOnline and upload your draft as an attachment to your appointment form. As you prepare to submit your draft, consider the following:
- The consultant assigned to your draft will leave comments, clarifying questions, and suggestions on your draft; they will then return the reviewed document with their constructive commentary to you via the email address associated with your WCOnline account.
- Currently, we have the resources to respond to drafts in 30-minute increments; the consultant will address as much of your draft as they are able to get to (approximately 5 pages).
- Please allow 1 - 2 business days for your consultant to review and return your draft.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your submission.
Choosing a Consultant
If you wish to learn about the specific strengths and interests of our consultants, please view our Staff page.
Do You Need More than 30 Minutes?
Hour-long face-to-face and video appointments are available for graduate students and undergraduates working on longer writing projects (15+ pages). Please send an email to email@example.com to request an extended appointment (up to 1 hour).
How to Set Up a Consultation on WCOnline
The directions for registering with and using our online system are as follows:
- Go to our online system, WCONLINE
- If you have not already done so, register with the system by clicking on “Click here to register.”
- Log in to the system.
- Select a location, date, and consultant for your appointment. Click on the appointment box you’d like. Available times are in white.
- If you choose an online consultation, remember to upload your document. Please note that online consultations are reserved for CSU students, staff, faculty, and alumni. Face-to-face consultations are available to the general public.
- Save your appointment.
Important Note: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that all students with disabilities be guaranteed a learning environment that provides for reasonable accommodation. Contact us if you need accommodation for a disability. You’ll first need to register with Resources for Disabled Students (100 General Services Building, or call 970-491-6385). For more information, please visit http://rds.colostate.edu/accommodation-process#need.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also log in to WCOnline and cancel an appointment yourself. If you schedule an appointment but do not arrive, you will be considered a “no-show.” If you have two “no-shows” in one semester, you will be unable to schedule appointments in advance for the rest of the semester. However, you’ll still be able to use our services as a walk-in (and make an appointment when you arrive at one of our locations).
How to Find Us
Visit us in Eddy Hall Room 23 during the week (Monday through Friday, 10 am to 4 pm and Friday, 10 am to 1 pm). Visit us in Morgan Library Room 175 (Sunday through Thursday, 6 pm to 9 pm). And visit us online. View our complete list of locations.