Directions for registering with and using our online system, WCONLINE, are as follows:
- Go to our online system, WCONLINE
- If you have not already done so, register with the system by clicking on “Click here to register.”
- Log in to the system.
- Select a location, date, and consultant for your appointment. Click on the appointment box you’d like. Available times are in white.
- If you choose an online consultation, remember to upload your document. Please note that online consultations are reserved for CSU students, staff, faculty, and alumni. Face-to-face consultations are available to the general public.
- Save your appointment.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that all students with disabilities be guaranteed a learning environment that provides for reasonable accommodation. Contact us if you need accommodation for a disability. You’ll first need to register with Resources for Disabled Students (100 General Services Building, or call 970-491-6385). For more information, please visit http://rds.colostate.edu/accommodation-process#need.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please call our office (970-491-0222) during open hours in Eddy Hall. You can also log in to WCONLINE and cancel an appointment yourself. If you schedule an appointment but do not arrive, you will be considered a “no show.” If you have two “no shows” in one semester, you will be unable to schedule appointments in advance for the rest of the semester. However, you’ll still be able to use our services as a walk-in (and make an appointment when you arrive at one of our locations).